Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kid's Craft Cupboard

Kid's Craft Cupboard


So another area I had to work on was the cupboard under our kitchen counter/ on the dining room side that all the kid's craft stuff was getting thrown in, this is my finished project...
 I had to keep this cupboard as the kid's craft cupboard because they want to be in the kitchen/dining room table when they color and do projects, so of course it is easiest to make this the "permanent craft cupboard" ...

I found all the baskets at dollar tree for 1 buck each of course! I added chalkboard labels that I made myself from chalkboard contact paper and wrote on them with a chalkboard marker. I actually found the magazine holders in Target's dollar section for a buck each also!!!
I finished this a couple months ago and I have not had to look for a scissors or glue since! The kid's love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment